Monday, November 10, 2014

Get up for health's sake!

I sit, wayyyyyy to much!

That's right. I told you. I sit  on my butt too much!
I write and publish and it involves my sitting on my butt. I don't like that. BUT I love writing.

What's a girl to do right?

To be honest, it's all about the little things.

Like how and where I have my desk.

A little change could be standing while I write, but what does this have to do with anything?

How does it affect our health when we sit so much?

1. Our hearts have to work harder when we sit all the time. The legs are our biggest muscles, and when we move our legs it actually helps pump our blood and this cool stuff that carries our immune system called lymph, around our bodies. Walking for just 30 minutes a day can make a huge difference in your mood, and in your heart health. It's sort of like saying hey lets clean up in here, and then walking around and enjoying to get it done.

2. It helps us become more focused. When we are walking it increases our oxygen levels, which then increases our mood. Not that it's the only thing is does but movement, no matter if it's walking, yoga, anything at all! Even Sex! Will increase all the great hormones and chemicals we have a habit of getting artificially from our diet with great honest to goodness real deal ones that are doing the right things in the right proportions.

3. It cleans your blood. When you walk or move it raises your blood pressure naturally, and it helps the liver, the kidneys, the everything! When you move and drink plenty of fluids not only does this clean things out but it also put the right nutrients in the right places IF you have them in your body. But why is this important? To get it you need to understand the roles of fat.

What did you think fat was just a pillow to use or a way to keep warm on a cold day?
No way! Fat is amazing! Fat actually makes up our cell walls and does other awesome stuff like buffer us from toxins.

TOXINS! Yuck! when you see Mr yuck, do you remember him? That funny looking little guy? Yeah, you know if he is on something it's not a good thing, it will make you sick!
Well lets say that you have lots of things around you that should have Mr. yuck on them. the problem is we don't react instantly, that is because you have this awesome thing called a liver, but when we have too many toxins coming at us all at once our liver gets overloaded. That means we have all these toxins floating around affecting our organs and our brain is one of those. so we get brain fog and mental side effects, that is until the liver packs the extra toxins up in fat and sends  it to be STORED! yes we hold onto some off these toxins, not because we should but because we can't deal with them right now because there are too many and we need to put them away til we can deal with it.

You know what I mean, we have all had the one thing we didn't want to deal with and so we set it aside right? Maybe your too tired and those dishes are going to take waaaaaayyyyyy too much energy to wash, so you wait. You just set them aside.

Enter the shark music, dun dun, dundun, dun dun dun...

The dishes sit and you are tired, but you wait too long and you get hungry again, you still have clean dishes and so you get something else to eat. and so on, til you don't have space anymore, and lets say your still tired, and you still have more things coming in at you, and now even faster, and you have to put them some where! So you actually have friends come build space and you put the dishes in more and more places and before you know it you better just stop!

STOP!!!!!

and thats what is happening with the toxins in our bodies, more and more things are coming into our blood streams through our food supply, our environment and....

OUR THOUGHTS!

Suddenly the image of scooby doo and Shaggy swings into my mind with their classic "huh?"

Scooby would then say "ruh Ro!"

Can you see it, all the toxins? And your body trying to deal with them all while you dish more in?

I could go on for days about the toxins around us, and will write more later, but for now just know that you have a little choice. just one, don't make too many at once, it's too hard to stick to. But one choice.

In your thoughts, those toxic thoughts, this one little switch will really make a difference.

Is it good for me and those around me? that's it! If it's good, like really good and going to benefit you and the people around you? GO FOR IT! if not? Don't do it.

What if  you get stuck in this anger because you can't do some thing because it's not good for you? Find a coach! I'm a coach and I know tons of coaches, so if you are looking for a coach email me what you are looking for! Honest I will respond. aumholistic@mail.com. Go for it! We will get back to you and help you get over that little block.

If your one of the lucky few that said I have no resistance I can give up anything I want whenever I want, your lying! Put down the twinkie and look in the mirror at what denial loos like! quit kidding yourself!

OK honestly, if you are one of those people that says I am happy about everything and never do anything that isn't in the best interest of myself and others I applaud you. I have met few and far between, because we as people want to do what we want to do whether it's good for us or not, thus we have  a liver, to clear things up and clear things out, til it's too much. Don't make that fatal mistake of waiting til it's too late. Take back your power now! Call a coach, don't say I can't afford it, make yourself a priority, because right now your the best thing you have! And for some of you that ain't saying much!

OK, So take the thought of is this good for me and those around me and play with it, if you need help get help.. Make a plan, make a commitment, get the people you need around you so you have support!

Love to you,

Samantha




No comments:

Post a Comment