Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Let's talk about health Baby!, Let's talk about you and me,

and all the good things and the bad things that may be.. Let's talk about Health!

I was talking to a good friend of mine today who is an awesome coach over at Open Heart Mind Coaching and she was asking me about life. We got onto a topic that is always near and dear to my heart, Health.

When I was young I was always sick, and my mom was always sick, and my sister wasn't. I couldn't believe she could eat anything and do anything and she was fine! I chalked it up to me being more like my mom and her being more like my dad that way. But that nagging in the back of my head didn't stop there. I had to know WHY!

OK, so I went to books, and tapes, and college classes, I went to seminars and webinars and learned to read the amazing thing called technical jargon that psychologists and medical doctor write in, and OMG!

What I have found is it all starts in one simple spot. A thought.

So what have I done about it? I have created a thought process that is completely different then the one I had, and now, despite a run in with an 18 wheeler and then a NDE, I am healthy and strong, like you wouldn't believe!

 I wasn't always there. It took lots and lots of focus in the right direction and some changes that happened here and there and everywhere that took me to different places, but wow! What a ride!

After  conversation I had with Anita Moorjani  I knew it was possible to come back from a NDE and be just fine, but I didn't! I was mad. I had to look at WHY! Why would she get the good stuff and i be stuck with suffering?

Because I thought that's what I should get!

I thought, because I had almost died I had to be sick. I had to be the ill one so people would take care of me, otherwise known as I would be important, or at least think I was important. I wasn't. I was a burden! Yes you read it right! I was a burden to all of them. My kids, my husband. My father. I had to find a way out.

I had to take responsibility for my actions, my attitudes, and my focus, and now I have to teach my kids that same thing. I was wrong so I taught them wrong. Now I have moved past this entitled attitude, and they must also. In the bigger picture it is reflected that so many people have this same attitude of entitlement.

So then what is health? It is a body the reflects the thoughts of personal responsibility, that shows up with a wholeness in all things, in integrity and passion. It is telling others thank you for your opinion but I want to check in with myself first! It is being the voice in your head and heart that rule the day and rule the mind with love, and compassion, rather then violence and the inflated egos need for unearned respect.

Healthy is Happy most of all.

Love and Light

Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment