Thursday, November 20, 2014

Right time, wrong stuff =pain!?!?!?!

So here I am, starting to get my feet wet with my health coaching. It's a great thing. I love to help people and see them start a whole new life, and claim a whole new you right?

I get to teach them about cooking the right way, and about eating the right way, and about how to create more space for healthy things in their lives while having fun and eating great food! I love that!

But here I am doing the right thing but in a way it's a little painful.

I am not really ready. My kids are little, and it's hard to not be there for their dinners and recitals. They get it. They are totally cool with it. I on the other hand, am hurting a little, because even though I am doing the right thing, it feels like the wrong time.

Our timing isn't external.
To look at my situation you would say it is the right time. I need money, and I need a way to support myself. I need to be able to be there for my kids too. I have this thought of how long I should be here, and what I should be doing.

My timing inside says no, this is the wrong time to be doing this. I should be there. But I know I need to be training and working first, to feed them, and that is more important then watching them sing. Besides I know I can get the private concert later :)

So here I go, off to train, knowing I have excellent people watching over my sweet babies, while I move into a new time. A time to reap, soon, so soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment